Moving around a lot means having to say goodbye all too frequently. I’m a bit of an adventurer, and I like to surround myself with people who are also adventurers, people who find the concept of putting down roots to be a bit off-putting. So between our frequent relocations and our friends setting off on new adventures, it seems my like we are saying farewell. The horrible part is that I’m terrible at goodbyes. I can never seem to express in words how much a person has mattered to me and the horrible empty space that will be left behind by the absence of their physical presence. Instead, I just say, “See ya ’round, kid,” and spend the next week in a horrible depression.
Today’s round up is a tribute to another friend who is departing on a new adventure on a far away part of the planet. Sorry, vegetarian friends. This one’s all about meat.
1. I happen to know that my meat loving friend has made and loved this Cranberry Glazed Turkey Meatloaf. It’s insanely awesome. Eat it always.
2. Chicken Parmesan is not only ridiculously awesome, but surprisingly easy to make at home. So much goodness.
3. Sweet and sour Cranberry Soy Sauce Sausages are perfect for a fancy party or for hiding in your closet and stuffing your face.
4. You can’t live in Hawaii without learning to love Loco Moco. Rice, hamburger, gravy, over easy egg, it’s a Hawaiian classic.
5. Spicy Chicken Chili is everyone’s favorite. Make it. You’ll see.
6. Packed with spicy sausage, Sky High Breakfast Pizza is a meat lover’s breakfast dream.
7. Sloppy Joe Casserole is easy enough to make in your sleep and ridiculous enough to crave every week.
8. Eat a little, eat a lot, Cheesy Meatball Sliders are awesome either way.
9. Cuban Burgers smash a couple of meats together with a spicy spread. Put it in your face.
10. I’d proudly serve any meat lover this Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf. It’s totally amazeballs.
No matter where my friends are on the planet, I hope they all have the most amazing adventures complete with totally awesome food.