Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday, and I have a feeling I’ll be outrageously homesick on Turkey Day this year as I’ll be at work with a bunch of Brits who don’t give a rat’s patootie about getting together with your family to eat waaaaay too much food all in the name of being thankful. We’ll definitely be stuffing our faces the Saturday before and converting anyone I can trick into coming to my house that day into hard core Thanksgiving lovers. Welcome to the awesome side. Here are 27 recipes that will make everyone you know thankful they have taste buds.
Drinks– Let’s be real. Getting together with your family is mostly awesome, but a few drinks can’t hurt.
- Pumpkin Spice White Russians
- Poinsettia Champagne Cocktail
- Spiced Sparkling Cider Cocktail
- Apple Brandy Punch
- Orange and Amaretto Cider
- Apple Margarita
Appetizers and Snacks– Keep vultures out of your kitchen by feeding them!
- Cranberry Shoyu Sausages
- Blue Cheese Crackers
- Swiss & Bacon Dip
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Macadamia Nuts and Honey
- Secret Ingredient Deviled Eggs
Turkey– Does anybody actually like roast turkey all that much? Here’s an alternative!
Sides– This is the best part. Duh!
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Spiced Maple Butter
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Glazed Carrots
- Ridiculously Awesome Mashed Potatoes
- Rosemary Potato Rolls
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Desserts– I’m kind of waiting all day for dessert.
- Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Gooey Butter Cake
- Baked Sweet Potato Brulee
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pure Pumpkin Cheesecake
Breakfast– There’s a good chance you’ll still have people hanging around in the morning. Keep your game face on and make them an awesome, simple breakfast.
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits with Apple Butter
- Pumpkin Butter Dark Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
Happy Thanksgiving, kids. I can’t wait!!!