This Buttery Nipple Milkshake is a boozy sweet mash up of cocktail and dessert. Creamy vanilla ice cream and milk are blended with Irish cream and butterscotch schnapps
It’s been a harrowing week at work already, and it’s not even halfway over. I’ve been asked to coordinate an event for work, and I’m nervous as stuff about it. They do know I’m completely incompetent, right? They do know I have no idea what I’m doing, right? They know this whole awesome thing is just pretend. Surely, they know.
Or maybe they expect me to graciously rise to the challenge and deliver something outstanding. Maybe I can make it happen, and I’m just freaking out for no reason. Either way I need a drink. And dessert.
I’m a busy modern women who is amazing at multitasking, and that’s why I made you this Buttery Nipple Milkshake. Perhaps you recall the buttery nipple shot from your sorority days (I wasn’t in a sorority, so I assume this happened), or maybe you’ve never heard of it and you need to be enlightened with it’s slightly naughty sweetness. It’s quite simply a mix of butterscotch schnapps and Irish cream. It’s delicious.
How to make a Buttery Nipple Milkshake
You probably live somewhere where it’s easy to find butterscotch schnapps at your local liquor store, but in case you don’t, and I don’t, you can make your own butterscotch infused vodka by dissolving a bunch of butterscotch candies in vodka. It takes several hours for the candies to dissolve, but once they do, you’ve got it made.
Then all that’s left to do is put it all in a blender with some ice cream and milk, mix it up, grab a straw, and get happy. So so good.
I don’t know if you can have it all, but you can have booze in a milkshake, and that’s a pretty good start.
Looking for more awesome boozy shakes? This White Russian Milkshake should make you merry.Print
Buttery Nipple Milkshake
Sweet and boozy, a Buttery Nipple Milkshake is perfect when you can’t decide between a cocktail and a dessert.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps or butterscotch infused vodka
- 1 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- Approximately 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Approximately 2 cups milk
- Butterscotch syrup, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place all ingredients except butterscotch syrup and whipped cream into a blender. Blend until combined.
- If you want to decorate your glass, drizzle some butterscotch syrup in a spiral inside the glass from top to bottom. Pour your milkshake into the glass and top with whipped cream. Share with a friend.
- Don’t be overly fussy with the milk to ice cream ratio. Just make it how you like it. It’s just a milkshake.
Keywords: Milkshake, Cocktail, Butterscotch