- 16 ounces (two boxes) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 slices bacon
- 6 jalapenos, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1–1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- Cut your bacon into 1 inch pieces with your scissors and fry over medium heat until crispy. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, use your mixer to beat together all your ingredients. Give each one a few seconds to come together before adding the next one.
- Scoop everything into your casserole dish. Here’s where you’d add the bread crumbs if you like.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving with crunchy chips to hungry, happy friends.