Peppermint Foot Soak
Homemade Peppermint Foot Soak for a relaxing at home pedicure.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 treatment 1x
- Category: Beauty
- Method: Boiled
- 2 cups water, just boiled
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add your dried mint to two cups of just boiled water. Allow the mint to infuse the water for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate small dish, add the essential oils and salt and stir with a fork to combine.
- Strain your peppermint infusion into a large bowl or other vessel that you’ll later be able to soak your feet in. Stir in the vinegar and honey to dissolve.
- Stir in the salt and oil mixture. Add enough warm water to cover your feet.
- When the water has reached a safe temperature, soak your feet for at least 10 minutes.
Keywords: Natural Beauty, Pedicure