Pink Lemonade Fudge
Pink Lemonade Fudge is soft, sweet and tart made with white chocolate and powdered pink lemonade mix.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 64 pieces 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
- 1 7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
- 2–1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet pink lemonade flavoring such as Kool-Aid mix
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or parchment.
- Put the marshmallow creme and white chocolate in the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium sauce pan heat butter, sugar, heavy cream, and salt over medium high heat until boiling. Boil for five minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flavor packet into hot mixture until combined.
- Pour the pink lemonade mixture over the white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Mix on low with your stand mixer or a hand mixer until everything is melted and smooth.
- Pour the whole thing into your waiting pan. I added sprinkles. Decorate with whatever makes you happy. Or not.
- Put your fudge in the fridge to set. I’d leave it alone for at least four hours before trying to cut into it.
Keywords: Pink Lemonade, Fudge