This easy Pink Lemonade Fudge is made with white chocolate and powdered pink lemonade mix. It’s sweet and tart and irresistible. Make this for a baby shower or garden party. Or just because it’s awesome.
I work really hard at getting things checked off my list. After 8 hours of list checking at work, I finally get home and have another 4 hours in which I struggle between the desire to do absolutely nothing and the need to get through yet another list of to do’s. After I finish writing this post, I’m going to make my to do list of all the things I hope to accomplish during my day off. I feel guilty just relaxing. I’ve been decidedly unawesome lately. Just a bag of anxiety.
I put some concerted effort into taking it easy this weekend. I decided it was time to force myself to chill out, stop being so edgy, and just have some fun. So when I discovered that the link for the recipe I intended to share with you was dead, I wanted to make something super simple and quick.
Pink lemonade is my favorite shave ice flavor, so when Duncan Hines came out with this flavor as part of their Frosting Creations line, I definitely wanted to give it a try. I don’t know if it’s still available, but Aimee at Shugary Sweets, from whom I got this recipe, says it’s okay to use Kool-Aid mix instead. She’s a dessert genius, so we should definitely take her word for it.
What makes Pink Lemonade Fudge so awesome?
This pink lemonade fudge is sweet, a bit tart, and super smooth. I got impatient, as usual, and tried to cut it before it was truly cold enough, so I’d definitely cut this into smaller pieces when it comes time to share with your friends. Everything came together in about 20 minutes. A bit of stirring, a bit of boiling, a bit of mixing, a bit of pouring. Then you just put the whole thing in the fridge and walk away. And your friends think you’re a total genius and you never have to tell them you just spaced out listening to the Joy the Baker podcast through pretty much the whole thing.
I hope you’re all enjoying a little extra relaxation. I hope you’re taking good care of each other and remembering that life is more than a list of accomplishments and clean dishes. Have fun. Eat pink lemonade fudge. Be awesome.
Pink Lemonade Fudge
Sweet and slightly tart pink lemonade fudge to help you relax and enjoy life.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 260
- Yield: 1 9x9-inch slab 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: None
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
- 2–1/2 cups white chocolate chips (you’ll need a second bag)
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet pink lemonade flavoring (Duncan Hines Frosting Creations or Kool-Aid mix)
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or parchment.
- Put the marshmallow creme and white chocolate in the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium sauce pan heat butter, sugar, heavy cream, and salt over medium high heat until boiling. Boil for five minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flavor packet into hot mixture until combined.
- Pour the pink lemonade mixture over the white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Mix on low with your stand mixer or a hand mixer until everything is melted and smooth.
- Pour the whole thing into your waiting pan. I sprinkled on some white sugar sprinkles. Decorate with whatever makes you happy. Or not.
- Put your fudge in the fridge to set. I’d leave it alone for at least four hours before trying to cut into it. I have a warm kitchen, so I had to work with it in stage to finally get it all cut.
- Offer a piece to friends and watch them instantly relax.
Keywords: Pink Lemonade, Fudge