I am a compulsive list maker. Long lists of books to read and movies to watch before I die live on my computer. I keep lists of blog ideas, recipes to try, things to do at home and at work. I also love looking at other people’s best of lists, or must read lists. I’m a sucker for those “how many of these movies have you seen” things on Facebook. There is no way I’m letting this year slip by without a top 10 list.
10. Salted Caramel Pudding — This dessert will always remind me of our Valentine’s Day picnics on the beach.
9. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Spiced Maple Syrup — This is my favorite sweet potato recipe. It’s simple and somehow feels fancy at the same time.
8. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies — I can’t stop eating these. They are perfectly chewy when eaten warm from the oven.
7. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie — If I could eat this whole pie all by myself without dying, I totally would.
6. Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake — Your Thanksgiving will be a little awesomer with this on the table.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake — Chocolate and peanut butter are best friends forever.
4. Double Chocolate Muffins — Chocolate for breakfast is always awesome.
3. Pumpkin Scones — Save your money and make your own favorite coffee shop treats.
2. Parmesan Fried Gnocchi — Fluffy, crispy potato gnocchi is like five minute roasted potatoes. It’s brilliant.
1. Peanut Butter Fudge — My mom knew what’s up. I literally eat this compulsively. I can’t be in the same room as peanut butter fudge without having just one more piece.
It’s been an awesome first (half) year writing this blog. I’m in love. Thanks for being a part of my journey.