10 Awesome Dude Food Recipes for the macho meat lovers in your life. These recipes are all easy and delicious. They'll make everyone happy.
June is not only Father's Day, but it's also my dad's birthday and my father-in-law's birthday. This month is all about the men who helped to make us who we are, so let's make some food just for them. Here are ten recipes dudes will find irresistible.
1. Sky High Breakfast Pizza is loaded with sausage, potatoes, cheese, and eggs. I've never met a guy who could only eat one piece. This is the perfect recipe to accompany whatever sport happens to be on TV in the morning.
2. I know the man in my life can't resist weird sandwiches. Check out Things British People Put Between Two Slices of Bread for how to make everything from Cheetos to bacon into a sandwich. There are some things about men I'll never understand.
3. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers might be my husband's favorite food. They're spicy and cheesy and covered in bacon. My man won't want to share.
5. Loco Moco is a local Hawaiian favorite, but I guarantee dudes around the world will love it. A juicy hamburger patty one a bed of rice, covered in gravy and a fried egg. It's a heart attack in a styrofoam box.
6. Cowboy Spaghetti has two ingredients dudes can't resist, bacon and beer. There's also smoky tomatoes, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese. I mean, come on.
7. Spicy Chicken Chili is another one of my husband's favorites, but my father-in-law, the best man at our wedding, and my former boss also went crazy for it. I'd say that's sufficient evidence.
8. Kalua Pig Mac and Cheese combines barbecue pulled pork, Hawaiian-style in this case, with gooey mac and cheese. Um... duh.
9. This list wouldn't be complete without an over the top burger. How about this Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Burger. Happy now?
10. I can't leave you without a dessert. Let's mix all the junk food and candy together into one cookie bar. That's what dudes would do. Monster Cookie Bars are out of this world.
Treat the dads and dudes in your life to something outrageously delicious and make sure they know how awesome they are.