Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links. I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase as a result of clicking one of these links. There is no additional cost to you.
Whether you're trying to draw in love, money, joy, or anything else, witchcraft materials for attraction can boost any spell. Get what you want a little bit quicker using the energy of these correspondences and materials.
When you see the word attraction, you may instantly think romance and passion, but you can use witchcraft to attract anything. It can be a romantic partner, more money, a new job, or just more joy and happiness. Anything you want more of can be drawn in with an attraction spell. As long as you're clear in your intention, the Universe will be the message.
These are those intangible energies we can work with to help boost our spells. When adding extra attraction power, you may want to work with deities, timing, and astrology that more closely ties with your base intention. Then you can bring extra amplification with other materials.
Choose a day of the week that corresponds with whatever it is you're trying to attract. For example, Friday for love or Thurday for money.
The waxing moon is ideal for attracting anything you desire. The first quarter moon is especially powerful.
Incorporate color into your spell through candles, crystals, flowers, altar cloths, or other decorations.
- Red is powerful for attraction and fast action.
- Green is the color of fertility, so it can always be used for growing more of something.
Witchcraft Materials for Attraction
When it comes to spellwork, what we're really doing is taking our intangible thoughts and crafting those into a physical object through which we can channel our energy and intention. Yes, you can do a spell with just words and thoughts, but sometimes it's nice to have something you can see and touch. That's where your materials come in. Hopefully these witchcraft materials for attraction will help you see results more quickly.
Clear quartz is well known for its amplifying power. This crystal can also be charged with any intention, and it will act like a beacon to the Universe. Combine it with other crystals more specific to what you're trying to attract to turn up the volume on your spell.
Herbs & Botanicals
There are many botanicals that have attraction properties in any spell, but they also have other energies. Consider choosing one that aligns even more deeply with your intention.
- All Spice gives extra power and good energy to any spell. Also good for money and healing.
- Benzoin boosts the energy and speeds up your spell.
- Cayenne removes obstacles and blocks and speeds up spells.
- Ginger can speed up any spell. It's also powerful for romance, passion, and prosperity.
- Patchouli is like a botanical magnet for drawing things in. Also good for prosperity, love, and fertility.
- Thyme attracts loyalty and friendship as well as helpful spirits.
- Chamomile encourages success and good fortune when added to any spell. It would be especially powerful for attracting peace.
- Rosemary is the ever present all-purpose herb. It enhances and amplifies your intention. It also carries the energy of wisdom.
- Jasmine can be added to spells to sweeten any situation. Also powerful for love and seduction.
Attraction Spells for Kitchen Witches
Anything sweet is going to help attract more of whatever you desire, so whether that's sugar, honey, or some type of syrup, it will sweeten your spell and make it more alluring. Combine herbs that correspond with what you want to attract, and create a syrup by mixing equal parts sugar and water, heating to dissolve, and steeping with the herbs the will draw in your specific intention. Then add that to tea, coffee, or cocktails for a quick attraction spell.
Here are a few sweet recipes to offer as part of your attraction work.
- Buttery Nipple Milkshake
- Caramel Butterscotch Muffins
- Stem Ginger Biscuits
- No-Fail Sugar Cookies
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Macadamia Nuts & Honey
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub
May you attract all that you desire, and may it be for the highest good of all. Feel free to get in touch with me on Instagram if you have any questions about crafting your own spells. I love to help.
Sources: Everyday Magic by Semra Haksever, Practical Magic for Beginners by Maggie Haseman, The Modern Guide to Witchcraft by Skye Alexander
Leave a Reply