I've got 100 awesome cheesy recipes to satisfy your urge for something gooey and comforting. Taking you right through from breakfast to dessert, I've got all your cheese needs covered.
It's been said that you can fascinate a woman with a piece of cheese. That spell will most likely work on me. It's one of my all-time favorite foods, and I like nearly every variety.
In witchcraft, cheese holds the properties of transformation because of the process the milk goes through to become something even better than the sum of its parts. It's also said to carry the energy of happiness. I concur.
Today, I've got 100 recipes that really remind you just how awesome cheese can be. We've got breakfast, sandwiches, mac and cheese, dips and snack, dinner, and even dessert. I'm pretty much an unstoppable cheese-loving machine. I hope you find something you love.
Awesome Cheesy Breakfasts
Wake up, eat cheese, have an awesome day. I think most any savoury breakfast dish could be improved with a sprinkling of shredded cheese.
- The Best Bacon Egg & Cheese Sandwich - I look forward to eating this so much, it's unreal.
- Spinach & Cheese Baked Eggs - The breadcrumb topping takes it right over the top.
- Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuits with Apple Butter - A Southern breakfast feast.
- Bacon Egg & Cheese Grilled Potatoes - Perfect for outdoor feasting.
- Breakfast Pizza - Everyone knows the cheese is the best part of any pizza.
- Cheesy Sausage Squares - This is so gooey, it's ridiculous.
- Pancetta & Goat Cheese Quiche - I never know what time of day you're supposed to serve egg pie.
- Breakfast Burger - No matter what time of day you eat it, then is one epic cheeseburger.
Awesome Cheesy Dips
Every party needs a good dip, and it might as well be cheesy. I love that cheese is equally delicious in both its solid and liquid state.
- Whipped Ricotta - Like an herby cheese cloud, perfect with crunchy breadsticks.
- White Cheddar Fondue - If you don't have a fondue pot, make a bread bowl instead.
- Mexican Spinach Dip - Cover veggies in cheese and we're much more likely to want them.
- Creamy Garlic Spinach Dip - Seriously, so much garlic!
- Barbecue Chicken Dip - I love the sweet, smoky barbecue sauce with the creamy cheese.
- Swiss & Bacon Dip - One of my signature recipes, and a personal favorite.
- Cheesy Black Bean Bacon Dip - Loaded up with Southwest flavors.
Awesome Cheesy Starters
Anything starting with cheese is gonna be awesome. These are great for a party snack, appetizer, first course, or for movie night snacks in front of the TV.
- Garlic & Thyme Baked Camemert - It's almost too simple for how delicious it is.
- Whipped Feta on Toast - Serve it with a variety of toppings and let everyone create their own work of edible art.
- Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups - The ultimate after school snack.
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Macadamia Nuts & Honey - It feels all grown up and sophisticated.
- Halloumi Fries - These are astonishingly simple to make.
- Vegetarian Jalapeno Poppers - Who even needs bacon?
- Sausage Rolls with Ham & Cheddar - A British favorite with some added cheese.
- Fiery Halloumi Salad - Yeah, there's lettuce, but it's really all about the cheese.
- Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Salad - With a fresh basil viniagrette.
- Brie & Cranberry Tartlets - A Thanksgiving favorite.
- Oozy Risotto Balls - Crispy rice balls stuffed with gooey mozzarella.
- Mac & Cheese Cups - Three-bite mac and cheese treats with a buttery cracker crumb crust.
- Blue Cheese Crackers - A perfect homemade element for your cheese board.
- Bacon Parmesan Cheese Ball - Yes, it's a bit kitschy, but it's also delicious.
- Pumpkin & Hazelnut Crostini - An elegant autumn appetizer that's basically cheese on toast.
- Holiday Brie - I serve this every year at Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers - Quite possibly my husband's all-time favorite food.
Awesome Cheesy Sandwiches
A grilled cheese is a thing of beauty, and I will never tire of eating them. The possibilities are absolutely endless.
- Spaghetti Quesadilla - Replace bread with tortillas, and it's basically a grilled cheese with leftover pasta.
- Fig Jam Crispy Prosciutto & Brie Grilled Cheese - The perfect blend of salty and sweet.
- Brie Grilled Cheese with Ham & Cherry Jam - A European inspired sandwich packed with flavor.
- Brie & Blackberry Grilled Cheese - I love a tart berry with creamy cheese.
- Fig Jam & Smoked Gouda Grilled Cheese - The smoky cheese perfectly compliments to sweet figs.
- Apple Butter & Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese - Apple and cheddar are a match made in heaven.
- Spinach & Ricotta Grilled Cheese - Like a calzone but not nearly as much work.
- Italian Grilled Cheese - There's lots going on here, but my favorite is the balsamic glaze.
- Ham & Swiss Sliders - Make a bunch of sandwiches all at once because you're busy.
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese - It gets sorta messy, but it's totally worth it.
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatball Sliders - Should be at every Super Bowl party ever.
Awesome Cheesy Dinners
I know some people like meat and potatoes, but I say if you can add some cheese to that, you've really got it made.
- Garlic & Herb Baked Chicken - Bits of chicken baked in flavored cream cheese.
- Cheddar Corn Soup - Paired with some crusty bread, it's a whole meal.
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Burger - It's got jalapeno-laced cream cheese stuffed right in the center of the burger.
- Easy Cheesy Stuffed Peppers - Healthy and absolutely beautiful.
- Goat Cheese Souffle - Light as air and full of flavor.
- Ham & Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes - A glow up for an old-fashioned baked potato.
- White Cheddar Polenta Souffle - Serve it with a salad and a glass of wine and feel very French.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf - It's down and dirty and so delicious.
- Cheesy Potato Soup - There's also a bunch of bacon involved.
- Chicken Parmesan - A 90's classic that's still delicious.
- Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf - There's a seem of gooey mozzarella running right through the middle.
- Mini Cheddar Meatloaves - I get so excited every time these come onto the dinner list.
- Bacon Goat Cheese & Gnocchi Gratin - I never know if gnocchi counts as pasta or not, but I always want to eat it.
- English Pizza Rustica - There are several types of cheese in this pie.
- Cheesy Chorizo Chili - It's a bit strange but also irresitibly delicious.
- Baked Chicken Parm Nuggets - Homemade chiken nuggets are coated in a cheesy, crunchy coating.
- Sloppy Joe Casserole - Straight out of the 80's and still awesome.
- Flame Burger - A cheesy burger with a bit of fire.
- Spicy Southwest Burger - I'm always very excited to eat this flavor-packed cheeseburger.
Awesome Cheesy Pasta
Mac and cheese is freaking awesome, but cheese compliments other types of pasta as well. Al dente noodles and gooey cheese is basically heaven, as far as I'm concerned.
- Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta - The fresh rosemary makes it extra awesome.
- Spam Mac & Cheese - Inspired by my years living in Honolulu.
- Mexican Mac & Cheese - With chilies, corn, and chicken.
- Chorizo Mac & Cheese - Mac with a bit of Spanish spice.
- Spinach Alfredo Mac & Cheese - So so creamy.
- Cheez-Its Mac & Cheese - Replacing a bread crumb layer with crushed up cheesy crackers.
- Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells - A big tray of gooey goodness.
- Easy Garlic Mac & Cheese - Made with a no-cook sauce to make your life simpler.
- Potato & Pancetta Mac & Cheese - A rustic dish with double carb action.
- Sweet Potato Mac & Cheese - I like to pretend the sweet potatoes make it healthy.
- Cacio e Pepe - There's lots of manual labor involved, but it's worth it.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Stovetop Mac & Cheese - Use store-bought pulled pork to make this a weeknight dinner.
- Spicy Bacon Mac & Cheese - This one's loaded up with chilies and bacon.
- Garlic Bread Mac & Cheese - Bringing two delicious foods together into one dish.
- Lemon Linguine - Bright and sunny and practically half the sauce is Parmesan cheese.
Awesome Cheesy Sides
A bit of cheese on the side? Don't mind if I do. Turns out, I love to hide cheese in bread. What could go wrong?
- Smoked Cheddar & Sage Biscuits - Perfect for soup dipping.
- Cheddar Quick Bread - It's fully laced with shredded cheese throughout.
- Bacon Goat Cheese & Green Onion Biscuits - A punch of flavor in every bite.
- Spicy Cheese Fries - I'm definitely eating an entire tray by myself.
- Cheddar Habanero Cornbread - Spicy and so delicious.
- Gorgonzola Focaccia Bread - Possibly my favorite bread recipe on this site.
- Dill & Cheddar Popovers - Airy and flavorful with fresh herb action.
- Parmesan Fried Gnocchi - Like cheesy roast potatoes but ready in five minutes.
- Sweet Potato Gratin - It's sweet potatoes cooked in cream and cheese. No big deal.
- Welsh Rarebit Muffins - Deeply savoury, cheesy bread.
- Cheddar Jalapeno Biscuits - I'd just eat like four of these for dinner.
Awesome Cheesy Desserts
A little something sweet made with cream cheese is a totaly awesome way to end the day.
- Peanut Butter Gooey Butter Cake - It's like a peanut butter cup cake.
- Nutella Cheesecake Parfaits - A simple no-bake dessert to make with the kids.
- Pumpkin Spice Gooey Butter Cake - A super sweet autumn treat.
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - My personal favorite pumpkin dessert.
- Pure Pumpkin Cheesecake - The closest to traditional pumpkin pie that you'll find here.
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake - Tiny, adorable, and delicious.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins - Stuffed with sweetened cream cheese, these are a beautiful afternoon treat.
- Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Bars - A bit easier than a full cheesecake situation, but every bit as awesome.
- Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake - This is the ultimate autumn indulgence.
- Baci di Ricotta - Light and sweet ricotta fritters.
- Caramel Toffee Cheesecake - Crunchy toffe bits add texture and sweetness.
- Orange Cheesecake Brownies - My two favorites food groups together, cheese and chocolate.
- Maple Cheesecake - A deep sweetness pervades this glistening dessert.
Okay, obviously, you might not want to eat all of these in one day, but if you're a cheese lover like me, you'll want to come back to this list again and again. Share your cheesy recipe creations with me on Instagram. I can't wait to see what you've made.