Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta is an easy pasta recipe to feed a crowd. With only six ingredients, it's stress-free and full of flavor. Served with a beautiful crusty bread, this dish is elegant enough to serve at a rustic dinner party.
Have I mentioned I hate dieting? Not allowing myself to eat whatever I want whenever I want just sort of ruins everything. I find that I'm just sort of angry all the time. So really, it's not fun for anyone.
But I'm supposed to want a hot body. And I kinda do. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see. I don't want to feel gross. But I also want mac and cheese. And cake. So much cake. I want to read books and watch Lord of the Rings for the hundredth time. I definitely don't want to run or do push ups. So you can see my dilemma.
Well, here's one more mac and cheese for the road, I guess. Well who am I kidding? We all know that I won't be able to keep up any sort of non-cheese regime. Instead, let's make it special.
Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta is flavored with rosemary, and it elevates mac and cheese to something almost sophisticated. The flavors are subtle and oh so right. It's a creamy, cheesy dream.
I used transformer chicken in my pasta, but you can use rotisserie chicken or whatever you prefer. I also discovered that this pasta isn't as good reheated as it was the first time around, so if you're only serving a few people, you might consider halving the recipe.
Let's all eat and be happy. Maybe we eat a little less, but there's no reason not to make it special. Just go ahead and make the Chicken and Goat Cheese Pasta and enjoy your life.
Looking for more awesome goat cheese recipes? Try this Pancetta & Goat Cheese Quiche.Print
Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta
Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta is a sophisticated take on mac and cheese.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1 quart cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 8 ounces goat cheese, chopped into cubes
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put a large pot of water on to boil. Once it's boiling, add plenty of salt, and drop your pasta in, stirring occasionally to make sure it doesn't stick together. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain and return to the pot.
- While your pasta is doing its thing, add the cream to a saucepan over medium low heat. Add in the rosemary and garlic clove, and bring the cream to a simmer. Be careful not to let it boil. Let it simmer for a few minutes to reduce and thicken. Add in the goat cheese and stir until it melts.
- Once your sauce and pasta are both ready, add the sauce and the chicken to the pasta, and toss it all together to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and happy.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Chicken, Goat Cheese, Pasta
Follow me on Pinterest for more awesome pasta recipes and dinner ideas.