Chocolate Banana Muffins
Moist, light muffins that are deeply chocolaty and gives sad bananas a new life.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) brown sugar
- 1–1/2 cups (225 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 400 and pop some pretty papers into 12 muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas with an electric mixer. Mix in the oil, eggs, and brown sugar.
- Turn your mixer down to low and mix in the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda until just combined.
- Scoop your batter into your waiting muffins pan, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for a few minutes and eat warm, or allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container.
Keywords: Chocolate, Banana