Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are made from a fudgy cookie dough studded with peanut butter chips. They’re soft and sweet. This easy recipe is perfect for any peanut butter lover.
I started my new job this week, and my brain is on fire. I was anxious about so many things. Would I be able to deliver the best possible work for this outstanding organization with an established reputation for excellence? Would I fit in? Would they make fun of my accent? Would they assume I’m an idiot because I’m American? Would they quickly realize I have no idea what I’m doing? Ugh!!!!
I’m happy to report that everyone was super friendly and welcoming, and once again, I’ve found myself on a team of passionate people who are focused on the mission. They’ve probably already figured out my secret. I’m clueless. I’m working my tail off though to become not only deeply knowledgable, but able to articulate the mission with passion to anyone I encounter.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, the only way I ever get people to like me is to bake for them. These cookies will definitely do the trick. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are chewy, super chocolaty and studded with peanut butter chips which makes them pretty much the best thing ever. This is probably one of my all time favorite cookies.
Any uncomfortable situation can be improved with cookies. If you want to be extra awesome, make a batch of homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. They’ll all love you!Print
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are fudgy, chewy, and studded with peanut butter chips which pretty much makes them the best.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 54 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F (175C) and line a baking sheet or two with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl or onto a sheet of parchment. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing on the lowest setting until incorporated. Fold in peanut butter chips. Try not to eat all of the cookie dough.
- Scoop out your cookie dough onto your baking sheet, leaving plenty of room for them to spread out. Bake for about 8 minutes. The cookies will continue to bake after they’ve been removed from the oven, so don’t worry if they look a bit soft at this point.
- Allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for five minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely, if you can wait that long.
Keywords: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Cookie