- 1 package lil smokies
- 1/4 cup Chinese chili garlic sauce
- 1/8 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Juice of half an orange
- Juice of half a lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a small baking pan with foil. I used a 9x9 inch pan. If you have a disposable aluminum pan, even better.
- Place the sausages in the pan, and make sure they're in one flat layer and not stuck together.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together chili sauce, cranberry sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and juices.
- Pour the sauce over the sausages and and stir lightly to coat them all in the sauce.
- Put the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes, pull them out and give them a quick flip, then put them back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Serve in a too fancy dish with toothpicks and plenty of booze.