We're talking about growth mindset in witchcraft this week on The How to Be Awesome Podcast. How does your mindset affect your progress in life? Turns out, a lot. Let's get into it.
We proudly host our podcast with Buzzsprout.
Join Renee & Louise online or in person for The Coven of Awesomeness Witchcraft Academy workshops.
This week, Louise wants to know how you want your intuition to manifest, and Renee asks which psychic power you'd rather have.
Then they chat about growth mindset and its tie to witchcraft and spirituality. How much progress you make in life depends so much on your mindset and what you believe you're capable of. They explore how growth set applies their lives and share some tips on how to use witchcraft to support your growth.
Then Renee has totally fallen in love with Only Murders in the Building while Louise is experiencing the deep power of getting rid of junk she doesn't need.
Links from Growth Mindset in Witchcraft
- Coven of Awesomeness Witchcraft Academy
- Witchcraft Everywhere online workshop
- Imbolc Intention Setting Ritual
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
- Manifesting episode
- Intuitive Tarot Guidance with Sagittarian Tarot & Coaching
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- How to Practice Gratitude
- Gratitude podcast episode
- Moon Magic Mastermind
- Only Murders in the Building
- Just Watch (drop the UK to get streaming info for the US)
- Chocolate Lime Pie
- Crispy Honey Chicken
- 3 Powerful Shadow Work Prompts for Beginners
keep the conversation going
If you want to share your thoughts or feedback on this episode, feel free to leave a comment here, or get in touch at awesomeon[email protected] You can follow Renee and Louise on Instagram for more fun times. And don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
become a patron
If you love the free recipes and ideas you get from Awesome on 20, join our International Coven of Awesomeness over on Patreon. You’ll have access to exclusive content, including ad-free recipes, extended cuts of the podcast, journal prompts, spells, and more.