- 12 buttery crackers, such as Ritz
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 ounces garlic & herb cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite-size pieces
- Preheat your oven to 200C (400F) and lightly spray a small casserole dish with oil or non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, crush your crackers, not too fine. Texture is good here. Stir in two tablespoons of grated Parmesan.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and remaining 2 tablespoons of Parm.
- Add your chicken pieces to the cream cheese mixture, and stir until evenly combined. Transfer the chicken and cream cheese to your casserole dish. Sprinkle the crushed cracker mixture over the top.
- Bake this in the oven for about 25 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through, and the cream cheese will be hot and bubbly. Serve hot.