- 2 to 4 tablespoons fruit-flavored coffee syrup
- 4 to 6 ounces soda water or club soda
- 1 tablespoon half and half or single cream
- Whipped cream, optional
- There's no need to be too prescriptive about your measurements here. Just eyeball it.
- Add a bunch ice to a tall glass, like a Collins glass. Pour in about an of inch of your favorite fruit-flavored syrup. How much syrup you use depends on how sweet you want your soda to be.
- Fill up your glass most of the way with soda water, then pour over a splash of cream.
- Top it with some whipped cream if you like.
- Make sure to serve it with a straw, because you don't want to stir it until you get ready to drink. The layers are what make this drink 90's magical.