This Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Burger has a spicy cream cheese mixture hidden right inside. Grill up this awesome burger recipe at your next backyard bbq. You'll love it.
I don't know about where you live, but in Honolulu, it is still way way way too hot for indoor cooking. That's why I made you jalapeno cream cheese stuffed burgers. And even if it's not 90 degrees with 97% humidity where you live, I hear they have this tailgating thing that requires cooking large amounts of meat on a grill in a parking lot. Make these. None of those float your boat? Just wear a coat. Or you could make these in a frying pan. That's okay, too.
This Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Burger is super easy to make and even more fun to eat. You can definitely taste the jalapenos, and there's a noticable heat, but it's not overwhelming. I mix the jalapeno and cream cheese in my food processor, so there's not even any chopping involved. Because your burger is filled with cheese, it's best to put them back in the fridge for a while before cooking, so these are ideal to make ahead. It's nothing but simple.
Geoff likes his burgers with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and habanero salsa. Choose whatever accouterments you love. Just get ready for deliciousness.
I'm so hungry right now, I can eat one of these jalapeno cream cheese stuffed burgers in about twenty seconds. Since I have leftovers, I may do just that. Isn't life awesome?Print
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Jalapeno cream cheese hides inside a juicy burger for a super awesome grill out meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 burgers 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 2 jalapenos, tops removed, split down the center, and deseeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of your favorite cheese
- Your favorite burger toppings
- If you have a food processor, use it to chop up your jalapenos until they're as small as you'd like. Add the cream cheese to the food processor and process until combined. If you don't have a food processor, chop up your jalapenos and stir them into your cream cheese.
- Add your seasonings and Worcestershire sauce to your meat, and give it a quick mix with your hands. Divide the meat into four equal parts, and then divide each of those in two. Flatten out and shape each section into a thin patty. We're going to put two together, so make them as thin as you can.
- Put a spoonful of your cream cheese mixture into the center of one of your patties, then top that with another patty. Gently press the edges together so your cream cheese is sealed inside. Repeat this for all the burgers.
- Stash your burger patties in the fridge or on ice until you're ready to cook. Four hours is fine as long as they're cold.
- Cook your burgers in your vessel of choice over medium high heat until they reach your desired level of doneness. I do about 5 minutes a side.
- Put it on a bun, add your favorite toppings, and eat til you drop.
Keywords: Jalapeno, Burger
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more awesome burger recipes.