Pink Lemonade Fudge is sweet and a little bit tart with a soft creamy texture. Made with white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and powdered pink lemonade mix, it's a breeze to make. Share it with friends to brighten up their day.
I've been studying and practicing witchcraft for about a year now. I've been tapping into all this powerful femenine goddess energy and junk (still not taking myself too seriously), and it feels great. I feel more creative and powerful, which is awesome.
I've always been pretty girly. As a child, my room was covered in unicorns. But for some reason, I've always rebelled against pink.
I think it had more do to with my lifelong need to be unique rather than any inherent lack of femeninity, but I've always insisted that my favorite color be purple, not pink. Still femenine, but just a little bit different. I'm such a hopeless weirdo. I just can't stop.
While this Pink Lemonade Fudge may not be my favorite color, it's still very pretty and would be sure to please all those people who truly do love pink. It also tastes pretty damn good. it's decidedly sweet and a bit tangy. It's got more of a creamy texture than more traditional fudge.
I think this would make a lovely treat for a baby or bridal shower, or for a little girl's birthday party. But of course, this is me being wildly gender stereotypical. So anyone who loves pink lemonade will absolutely love this. This treat has no gender.
How to make Pink Lemonade Fudge
This is really easy to make. You don't even need a thermometer. Set yourself up for success by adding an entire jar of marshmallow cream and a whole bunch of white chocolate chips to a mixing bowl.
Then we're gonna add some butter, sugar, and cream to a sauce pan and slowly bring that up to a boil, stirring constantly. Once it's bubbling, keep stirring and let it boil for five minutes. Then pull it off the heat and whisk in some powdered pink lemonade mix. I used a packet of Kool-Aid.
Then all that's left to do is pour this mixture over your marshmallow fluff and white chocolate chips. The residual heat will easily melt the chocolate. Mix this together with an electric mixer until smooth, then transfer it to a square baking dish. Let it set in the fridge for a few hours, then cut it into cute little squares and get to sharing. The full details are in the recipe card below.
Everyone needs a little pink energy in their lives from time to time. Something a little soft and sweet to remind us that life is meant to be enjoyed. Get into it with some Pink Lemonade Fudge.
Love lemon? Try this Lemon Loaf Cake. It's one of my favorites.Print
Pink Lemonade Fudge
Pink Lemonade Fudge is soft, sweet and tart made with white chocolate and powdered pink lemonade mix.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 64 pieces 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
- 1 7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
- 2-½ cups white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet pink lemonade flavoring such as Kool-Aid mix
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or parchment.
- Put the marshmallow creme and white chocolate in the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium sauce pan heat butter, sugar, heavy cream, and salt over medium high heat until boiling. Boil for five minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flavor packet into hot mixture until combined.
- Pour the pink lemonade mixture over the white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Mix on low with your stand mixer or a hand mixer until everything is melted and smooth.
- Pour the whole thing into your waiting pan. I added sprinkles. Decorate with whatever makes you happy. Or not.
- Put your fudge in the fridge to set. I’d leave it alone for at least four hours before trying to cut into it.
Keywords: Pink Lemonade, Fudge