- 1/4 cup bath salts of your choice
- 1 tablespoon carrier oil of your choice
- 5 drops essential oils of your choice
- Pinch of dried herbs, optional
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine or add them to a jar and shake to combine. Put a lid on your container. If you just want awesome salt scrub without any witchy stuff, you're done.
- If you want to make it magical, you can also add crystals the the jar (after it's been shaken so you don't break the jar) or arrange the crystals outside or on top of the jar.
- Place the jar of salt scrub in a window after sunset.
- Light a candle on top that corresponds with your intention. Be safe with open flame.
- Leave the jar to sit in the window to absorb the moon's energy, then collect it before the sun rises to use in your morning shower.