With Valentine's Day approaching, I'm sharing some seduction spells for kitchen witches. Use the energy of your food to woo your partner with one of these 63 awesome recipes. It's gonna be hot.
Witchcraft is very practical. It's all about helping you get what you want, and since procreation is one of our primal needs, spells for seduction, lust, and virility have probably been a part of the practice from the start. We know each living thing has its own vibration, correspondences and energies, so let's use those to our advantage for some simple seduction spells for kitchen witches.
This is not an exhaustive list, simply the ingredients I've reseached so far on my Kitchen Magick page. It's constantly being updated, but here's what I have so far. Lots of foods carry the energy of love or fertility, so I narrowed it down to ingredients known for virility, lust, passion, and seduction.
- Almonds - Associated with the sacral chakra and Venus, they are bring about fertility in men and also carry the energy of vitality and love.
- Bananas - No surprise here, bananas are masculine in nature and correspond to the planet Mars and the sacral chakra. They're believed to increase sexual stamina in men.
- Goat cheese - Call in some randy goat energy which is associated with lust and virility.
- Chickpeas - Also associated with sexual virility, particularly for men. Not sure why they need so much help.
- Dark chocolate - Associated with the sacral chakra, it carries the energy of love and romance. I personally associated dark chocolate with seduction, so I just had to include it here.
- Cinnamon - This spice is associated with the planet Mars and the deities Aphrodite and Dionysis, as well as the sacral chakra. It's good for love and lust spells and sex magic.
- Coffee - Another Mars/sacral combo, coffee boosts energy and carries the energy of love and lust.
- Coriander - Ruled by Mars, it carries the energy of love and lust as well.
- Cumin - This spice also has love and lust among its properties.
- Dill - Use it to call in more passion.
- Figs - You only have to look at a cut fig to know why its associated with seduction.
- Garlic - known to be an aphrodesiac, garlic carries the energy of passion.
- Ginger - Can be used to call in romance and passion and also speeds up spells in case you just can't wait.
- Honey - We know Robert Plant definitely thought honey was sexy. It also carries the energy of love and passion.
- Rose - Ruled by Venus, this flower has long been associated with love, romance, and passion.
- Rosemary - Sacred to the fertility goddess Brigid, this herb carries the energy of love and lust.
- Sweet Potatoes - This earthy sweet root is associated with sensuality.
- Tomatoes - Corresponding with Venus and Aphrodite, add these to your spell for love and passion.
- Vanilla - This phalic plant is associated with Venus and Aphrodite and can be used to call in love, passion, vitality, and beauty.
Sexy Breakfast or Brunch
Whether you're wanting to start the day off hot and heavy or keep things romantic for the morning after, here are a few recipes that will invoke some sexy energy.
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Mini Chocolate Cinnamon Croissants
- Honey Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Homemade Vanilla Pancake Mix
- Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancakes with Brown Butter Blackberry Syrup
- Banana Macadamia Nut Muffins
- Pancetta & Goat Cheese Quiche
- Chocolate & Orange Scones
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Feed your partner something seductive from across a candlelit table. Use your hands. Make it sensual. It's all part of the spell.
- Garlic & Thyme Baked Camembert
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Macadamia Nuts & Honey
- Creamy Garlic Spinach Dip
- Easy Peanut Butter Hummus
- Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
Sweetly Seductive Libations
Pour a glass of something to help you loosen your inhibitions just a little bit and set a seductive mood. Or just sip on something sweet and refreshing if alcohol is not your thing.
- Rum & Ginger Beer with a Twist
- Vanilla Vodka Root Beer
- Salted Caramel White Russian
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Ginger Pomegranate Cocktail
- Orange & Amaretto Cider
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- Carrot Ginger Orange Mimosa
- Vanilla Ginger Mojito
- Ginger Iced Tea Lemonade
- Vanilla Lemonade
- Rose Quartz Cocktail
Romantic Candlelit Mains
This is the seductive main event. The more intention you pour into it, the more energy you'll get out.
- Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta
- Fig Jam & Smoked Gouda Grilled Cheese
- Ginger Glazed Gammon Steak
- Fig Jam Crispy Prosciutto & Brie Grilled Cheese
- Chickpea & Spinach Curry
- Spaghetti with Garlic Lemon Bread Crumbs
- Easy Garlic Mac & Cheese
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
- Garlic & Herb Baked Chicken
- Italian Panissa Rice & Beans
- Easy Vegan Tomato Curry
- Goat Cheese Souffle
- Sweet Potato Mac & Cheese
A Little Something on the Side
Prepare a seductive accompaniment for your romantic meal.
- Garlic & Herb Focaccia
- Dill Potato Salad
- Cajun Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Herb Toast
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Spiced Maple Butter
- Bacon Goat Cheese & Green Onion Biscuits
- Grilled Potato Foil Packets with Lemon Dill Creme Fraiche
- Sweet Potato Rolls
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- All-American Sweet Potato Casserole
- Rosemary Potato Rolls
A Big Climax
Finish it off with an explosion of pleasure in the form of a seductive dessert.
- Molten Chocolate Cake
- White Russian Milkshake
- Stem Ginger Biscuits
- Chocolate Kahlua Bread Pudding
- Kahlua Brownies
- Chocolate Cinnamon Cake
- Satsuma & Dark Chocolate Brioche
- Almond Pastry Puff
- Chocolate Amaretto Tart
- Hint of Cinnamon Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Orange Mousse
- Lemon Ginger Bars
- Homemade Churros with Chocolate Sauce
I hope you have a sensual Valentine's Day full of delicious food and company that makes you feel amazing. Don't forget to share your recipe photos with me on Instagram and hashtag them #awesomeon20.
Leave a Reply