I'm so excited to share the top 19 recipes of 2019. You know how much I love a list, so I always look forward to this. Let's see what you've been cooking up this year.
19. Cranberry Glazed Turkey Meatloaf - I hope my Thanksgiving tradition is finally starting to find it's way into other people's homes.
18. Spaghetti Quesadilla - I haven't eaten this in forever, and that's making me sad because this is my favorite way to use up leftover spaghetti bolognese.
17. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap - Another delicious thing I'm sad I haven't eaten lately. Someone send me some Fritos from America so I can remedy this.
16. Chili with Gnocchi - It's the perfect time of year for this big pot of goodness.
15. Buttery Nipple Milkshake - Perfect for when you can't decide if you want a cocktail or dessert.
14. Spam Mac & Cheese - I was surprised to see this one on the list. I was also surprised by how much I still liked this when I made it recently.
13. Mint Brownies - Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with the pop of minty green in these fudgy brownies.
12. Chicken & Goat Cheese Pasta - This recipe makes a huge batch of pasta, so perfect for feeding a crowd.
11. Chicken Parmesan - I still remember when my husband said this was the best chicken he'd ever had.
10. Passion Fruit Green Tea - Takes me back to Taiwan every time.
9. Brown Elephant Cocktail - If you've never tried Amarula, you definitely need to change that in 2020.
8. White Cheddar Fondue - You can't go wrong with a big bowl of melty cheese.
7. Amaretto Sour - I love that this doesn't need a store-bought sour mix.
6. Parmesan Fried Gnocchi - The best five-minute side dish ever.
5. Poinsettia Champagne Cocktail - Another one of my holiday traditions conquering the world.
4. Whipped Ricotta - I love how you guys are as crazy about cheese as I am.
3. Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels - Party food extraordinaire.
2. Peanut Butter Fudge - Always a favorite.
- Classic Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies - Another classic recipe that reminds me of my mom.
This list is making me so hungry for 2020. Let me know what kind of recipes and posts you'd like to see more of in the comments. And don't forget to tag me in your creations on Instagram or use #awesomeon20.