White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies are sweet and bright with fresh raspberries throughout. This recipe is simple and quick, so it’s perfect for any time you have a sugar craving. Everybody loves these. Bake them and share them with friends.
Guys, we actually had sunshine today in Glasgow. I thought maybe the sun had stopped working, but it’s back, and I love it. That doesn’t mean I’m going to run outside for a hike or something crazy like that, but I maybe I’ll treat myself to a cocktail before the sun goes away for good and we start marching toward the long winter.
I never got sun guilt when we lived in Hawaii, though a know a lot of people did. You could count on the sun to shine there. Here, if I don’t get outside on a sunny day, I never know when I might get another chance. It’s so precious here. It just makes you want to quit your life and give yourself over to the warmth.
A great way to enjoy the sunshine would be to have a picnic and bring along some white chocolate raspberry blondies. These little beauties have a hint of caramel flavor that compliments the tart burst of fresh raspberries. If you can summon the patience to wait for them to cool completely, they’re easy to slice and transport, making them perfect to take along to any sun drenched eating experience you may desire.
These are so simple to make. It’s really just dumping some stuff into a mixer, pouring it into a baking dish, and sprinkling on some toppings before popping it all in the oven. These are good if they’re slightly on the gooey side, but they shouldn’t be wobbly when you pull them out of the oven. If you can resist the urge to dig in until they’re cool, you won’t regret it.
Don’t let the sunshine pass you by. And don’t wait for an excuse to make white chocolate raspberry blondies.Print
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies will bring some sunshine into your life.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 200 grams (7/8 cup) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (5 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 300 grams (1–1/2 cups) light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams (1–3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small carton of fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 and butter a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, then cook on medium low for five minutes.
- Stir in half of your chocolate chips until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat brown sugar and eggs together until light and smooth, about the color of peanut butter.
- Slowly stir in flour, salt, and vanilla.
- Fold in butter and white chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan, then scatter raspberries and remaining white chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and not wobbly.
- Cool completely in tin, then pack up and take on an adventure.
Keywords: White Chocolate, Raspberry, Blondies
Looking for more awesome sweet treats? Try these Kahlua Brownies.