Cranberry Brie Bites are a simple and elegant appetizer or party food. Just assemble a few things and pop them in the oven. Everyone will love them.
I got so excited about Thanksgiving last week, that I completely forgot to add the groceries I needed for blog posts to my delivery order. I’m so dumb sometimes. Having your groceries delivered is absolutely amazing. I don’t have to go out in the rain and carry heavy bags home. I pick stuff out online, and some dude brings it right to my door. It’s amazing. Except when you forget stuff.
I’m still getting used to a few things. Not having a vehicle is tricky. Not living next door to Safeway kinda sucks. But mostly I don’t know what a lot of things are here. Many products are roughly the same, but somehow slightly different. Brands I trusted aren’t available. Better options are definitely out there. It will just take me some time to find it, test it, and share it with you.
Since I didn’t get my act together, I had to go into my kitchen and wing it. I think I came up with something pretty tasty. These Cranberry Brie Bites are simple to make and awesome to eat. And you only need three ingredients. I happened to have them all in my fridge, and you might, too.
The sweetness from the cranberry sauce compliments the creamy brie, and the flaky puff pastry is as perfect as it always is. Next time you’re having a gathering, pop some Cranberry Brie Bites in the oven, and make everyone smile.
Planning is good, but surprises can also be awesome. Eat more cheese. Have more fun.Print
Cranberry Brie Bites
A little bit sweet, totally creamy, and completely awesome, Cranberry Brie Bites are perfect for any party.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- About 6 ounces brie (a small wheel or a wedge would work)
- 6 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut your puff pastry into 12 squares. Gently press one square into each cup of a muffin pan.
- Cut your brie into 12 chunks. I used a small wheel of brie and had a bit of cheese left over at the end. Place one chunk of brie into each pastry cup.
- Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce into each cup as well.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden brown. (I should have let mine cook longer.)
- Allow these to cool for about 10 minutes before gently removing from the pan and serving to your adoring guests.
Keywords: Cranberry, Cheese, Pastry